Welcome

You've arrived here because of a right turn, or maybe someone gave you the map to this story garden.

I don't want much. Only to take you, for a while, in my world. In my worlds.

Welcome!

mercredi 1 septembre 2010

Finding your way

Beani took her sister on her lap.

"Tell me Gali, what do you want to do when you are older ?

- I like being a princess. Everybody does what I want. And they are nice. And I don't have to go and see the Counsellors with you. I like it."

Beani laughed bitterly.

"Well, I wished life was that simple. When you are a child, you feel like a princess. But as you grow older, you understand that people aren't yours. You are theirs.

- But, they do what I want. I don't understand. Am I not a princess ?

- I am the queen my dear, and I do have to do what I am told. The older you grow, the more you have to do for other people. The secret is : if you do everything for people around you, then people won't bother you.

-But... When do you have time for yourself ?"

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire